xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Kate Farrall: thank you open studio visitors!

Monday, September 22, 2014

thank you open studio visitors!

Thank you to all of the 140 folks who came out to visit me during Sac Open Studios! It was such a fun weekend getting to share my work with you! And getting to say hello and reconnect with friends I haven't seen in a while.

I was in awe by all of great questions you had and was especially delighted to see people that came out last year visiting again. I got to see some of my little photo babies go to happy homes which means so much to me and it encourages me to keep challenging myself to make more and push the edges of what I create.

I was really flattered by the people who visited and then came back with their spouse or friend to show them my work. You guys are great!!

Thank you bunches!

-Kate

No comments: