xmlns:fb='http://ogp.me/ns/fb#' Kate Farrall: Kate’s Bioluminescent Photograms in SF This Weekend

Friday, November 01, 2013

Kate’s Bioluminescent Photograms in SF This Weekend

My new bioluminescent photograms will be shown this weekend as part of ArtSpan’s San Francisco Open Studios event! These prints are from my Hacking Photographic Memory series and many have not been shown publicly before.

I’ll be there along with eleven other amazingly talented artists. Come by and say hello!

Saturday, 11/2 & Sunday, 11/3

11am-6pm

SHARED
739 Bryant Street (between 5th & 6th Streets)
San Francisco, CA 94107


Lots of studios will be open so it’s easy to make a day of it. Here’s a link to the map and artists’ listings.

Pick up a Guide at my studio location and plan your tour around town. Or you can download the SF Open Studios App here.

I’ll be there to talk about my process and you can ask me in person why I use glowing fungus to make images.

If you know of other people that enjoy looking at art, please forward this invite to them.

Hope to see you soon if not this weekend!

Cheers,
Kate

No comments: